Sunday, May 15, 2016

Quotes to Live By

Here are just a few quotes that inspire me and keep me focused on why I live my life the way I do. Please feel free to comment and share some of your favorite or most meaningful quotes. I would love to learn what fuels your fire!

"The only easy day was yesterday." 
Coach Greg Adamson

"Whether you think you can or you can't--you're right."
Meredith Dolhare

"The only day of the week that doesn't exist is someday."

"Workouts aren't meant to show how fast you are, they prepare you to run fast." 
Coach Scott Simmons

Proverbs 3: 5-6 (NIV)
5: Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
6: in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your pathsstraight. 

Colossians 3:17 (NIV)
17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

"I learned English by watching movies and listening to the radio." 
My coach Ruud Van Thienen (who is from Belgium), M.D and Ph.D in Exercise Physiology

"You only have one chance to make a first impression."--Aaron Kersey

"I quit school because of recess, I don't play."
Dad

"I love you more than you will ever know."
Mom

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Now let us get the conversation started!

No comments:

Post a Comment